Monday, August 29, 2022

CAS leafy cards

 Hi, friends!

Today, I've got two clean and simple cards to share with you. 
The stamp & coordinating dies set I used was part of STAMPtember 2019 by Simon Says Stamp and The Stamp Market exclusive collaboration






I stamped the leafy images on white cardstock using several dye inks, then I die cut them with coordinating dies. 



For background, I trimmed watercolor paper into 4x5.25 inch size panel, then I watercolored the center lightly. I distressed all the borders using a distressing tool. 



After adding lots of splatters I let them dry. Next, I adhered leaves & florals using glue & foam adhesives.



I used soft color palette for my second card. Otherwise, a similar process was done.














 Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Have a great day !

Marge 

No comments:

Post a Comment