Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Fall Leaf Shaker Card

 

Hello, crafty friends!

Today, I'm sharing a fall themed shaker card using the products from the Stamp Market. I always love to make shaker cards, and when I saw the shaker frame dies I fell in love with them! 


I started with making a leaf shaker using this Leaf Shaker Die, foam board, pattern paper, and sequins. For a background, I ink-blended a piece of bristol paper with Tea Dye and Antique Linen oxide inks using Deco Square Stencil, and added another texture using Pierced Plaid Cover Die. Then I added gold splatters over the panel. 




Next, I die cut Laurel Leaves from craft cardstock and colored cardstock, colored them using distrss inks(Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo), then I splattered metallic inks. 


After I adhered leaves and a leafy shaker on the background panel, I added letters, which were die cut from light yellow cardstock using Poster Alpha Lower dies set and colored with Copic Markers (E09-YR27-YR24). 



That's it for today. Thank you for stopping by! A short video on making this card will be shared on my Instagram account, so if you're interested, please check it out. 


Have a great day! 

Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment