Monday, August 15, 2022

Fall Folliage Cards and Tags

 

Hi, friends!

I had already shared these projects on my IG account, but have been kind of lazy to write a blog post for them, lols. I love coloring on die-cuts so much because it gives the diecuts more shades than just using colored cardstock, and you don't have to mind outlines when you color, so it is really fast and easy! 


            


When I first saw the Fall Foliage Dies and Birthday Circles Dies, they were so adorable that I had to pick them. I made shaker tags using Birthday Circles Dies, and various sequins and beeds. The background was colored using green and orange dye inks from MFT (Safety Orange, Orange Fizz, Daffodil, Timber Green, Jellybean Green, Limelight) and splattered with water. I die cut Fall Foliage from white cardstock and craft cardstock , then I colored them using copic markers



I used YG99~YG93, E09/YR27/YR24, BG78/BG75/BG72/BG70 and other colors that I don't remember exactly in most foliages.  I really love the mushrooms and acorn!! They are so cute, aren't they?  




Using the Fall Foliage dies, I made two cards. I just colored lots of die cuts using my copic markers, and made bouquets which were centered in the cards. 




The baseket die is from IO stamps. 
Here are more closer look. 

[ Card 1]









[ Card 2 ]




Additional Copic colors, I used E47~E42 for brown foliage, and BG99~BG93 for dark green. 










That's it for today. 
I shared a REEL of making the shaker tags on my Instragram account. If you're interested in it, please check it out at the IG widget on the left column. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment