Monday, September 5, 2022

Winter critters card

 

Hi, crafty friends!

Today, I'm sharing a cute critters card made using some old and new products from Lawn Fawn. It's been ages since I last colored cute critters, so I needed some courage to do it again. 


For background, I trimmed a piece of blush cardstock into A2 size, then I made snowflake stitches pattern using Stitched Snowflake Backdrop Die. I added pink & violet shades to the panel by sponging the panel with my dye inks. Next, I adhered snowflake frame that were cut out of white cardstock using Snow Flurries Backdrop Die, giving a little dimension with thin foam tape. I added splatters of white ink and metallic gold ink all over the panel and let them dry. 



For the critters, I stamped images from Ugly and Bright and Say What Holiday Critters set on copic friendly paper with Memento Black ink, then I colored in them using copic markers. Next, I cut them all using coordinating dies. 


I adhered the critters and sentiment which was heat embossed in white, on the panel using adhesive foam squares. As a finishing touch, I adhered some pink colored jewels. 





Coloring little cute critters drew out my inner child, and it was so much fun. I think I'll do this more in my future projects. 
Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great day!

Marge


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Marge! It has been a while since I've been to your site, and I'm glad I stopped by. Your card is so adorable! I love your color choices and design. Take care, and hugs!

    ReplyDelete