Sunday, September 11, 2022

Rainbow Houses Winter Scene Card LF

 

Hi, friends!

Today I'm sharing a cute winter scene card to join the challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics Blog




The current challenge theme is Color Inspiration and it is rainbow. 



Here's step by step descriptio of what I did for today's card. 
First I die cut  Little Town Hillside Pop-up Add-on out of watercolor cardstock, and I watercolored each house in rainbow colors. 


As you can see in the picture above, I did partial diecutting so that the little pieces were held in the frame and it made coloring easier. 
Next, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock into A2 size, then I ink blended it using 3 different Distress Oxice inks : Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, and Spun Sugar. I added splatters of water and dabbed with tissue to remove excess water. 


Next, I placed Snow Flurries Background Stencil onto the panel, then I applied modelling paste through the stencil. I used Schimincke's product which I had bought a local art supplies store.


After the paste was dry, I foam mounted houses diecut on the panel. 



Next, I adhered  Snow Flurries Backdrop frame which was cut from watercolor paper, which finished soft & rainbow colored winter scene. 



For the sentiment on the top, I stamped Winter Wavy Sayings on Fancy Wavy Banners Diecut using Versafine Onyx Black InkI adhered cute critters from  Say What Holiday Critters set around the banner and on the bottome of the card. 



As a finishing touch, I added some clear drops around the scene. 




That's it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great start of a new week.

MARGE
















1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeep!!!! i'm swooning!! the soft pink sky and the rainbow town - CUTEST CARD EVER!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete