Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving



wed-newchallenge-header
Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

 Thanks/Thanksgiving 

We are showcasing Altenew Products this week. You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $50 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! 
50dollar_voucher_600px

Here are my cards for challenge inspiration.
I used Glitter Flurries Washitape from Altenew.



For my first card, I stamped sentiments ftom Thanks and Leaves Stamp set which is a part of November Simon Kit on A2 sized 80lb Neenah White paper.


For my front panel, I trimmed a piece of Neenah Texture White into A2 size, then cut a large circle using a circle die. I added splatters of violet and Metallic gold inks over the two panels.


After I foam mounted the front onto my sentiment panel, I adhered cut pices of Glitter Flurries Washitape to make bouquets on top and bottom. Before this I had adhered Glitter Flurries Washitape onto white cardstock, and fussy cut the images.

Here's my second card which is very easy and can be made quickly.


I simply adhered Glitter Flurries Washitape onto white cardstock, and I diecut it using Simon Basic Rectangle Dies. Sentiment is from Thanks and Leaves Stamp set, and I added visual gold accent with Simon's Copper Glitter Paper along the upper and lower lines of sentiment panel.


I embellished my card with more Glitter Flurries Washitape cuts and gold metallic sequins.

So now it’s YOUR turn. 
 Happy Crafting


Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !



There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
Thank you so much for your stopping by and reading this. Have a wonderful day.
Marge ♡

6 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, something else I "need"!! You've shown off this washi tape beautifully, Marge - 2 beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Lin!! I need this washi tape!! You have showcased it beautifully! 2 absolutely stunning cards!! :-)

    Hope you have a lovely week :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Marge these are so beautiful! I am amazed they are created using washi tape, I "need" this now lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Marge! You created two gorgeous cards using the beautiful washi tape!! I, too, am amazed that the cards are made with washi tape. They are great pieces of art. Unfortunately, SSS has sold out! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so stunning! I have long delayed my purchase of this beautiful washi and you just sold it to me girl! I love how you created the whole design with fussy cutting and layering. Gorgeousness! xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete