Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Clean and Simple One Layer Christmas Card

Hi, friends!
Today, I would love to share CAS christmas cards inspired by some challenges.


I used Hometown Christmas set, Stained Glass Greetings set, and Caroling Critters set for stamping. 
I did a little coloring to give focal visual point using my copic markers.
This is really a 3-minute design so I hope it will help you make christmas cards quickly.




Although there are some technical errors here, I love that I came out with these by combination of a couple of challenge inspiration. 



I was inspired by and I would love to enter my cards into these challenges!



I hope I didn't go out of the sketch so much 😅







Thanks for your visit.
Have a lovely day.
Marge ♡




8 comments:

  1. Oh this is perfection! Love the addition of a little halo of colour to this beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little village... I always wish I could jump right into a scene I love... maybe we could be neighbors here? lol
    A really wonderful take on our Sketch, Marge! Thanks so much for including it in our CTS gallery!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooo fab-u-lous!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you highlighted your colors on this masterful card, Marge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card idea and design, Marge! Love the spotlight of colour for visual interest. Definitely mass production worthy. Thank you for joining us at LIM. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love the clever addition of colour - so delicate! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your sweet village, Marge. Love how you added a touch of color. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete