Thursday, November 1, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Simon Says Stamp


Hi all and welcome to the start of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by the fabulous Tracey McNeeley aka In My Creative Opinion ! This is the 8th year that Tracey has hosted this event and Simon Says Stamp is thrilled to get the ball rolling on Day 1!


Each day up to November 25th there will be a different company sponsoring with fabulous crafty give aways and prizes to be won PLUS the company design teams will be joining in with lots of gorgeous Christmas Tags for our inspiration!


By joining in with the event YOU could win a $50 Gift Voucher to Simon Says Stamp! How awesome is that! ;-) 



I'm in love with the cute Critter Sweaters Stamp and  Critter Sweaters Dies, these days. The biggest bear dies just looks perfect for stand alone tag, isn't it?



For my first tag , I cut papers from Knit Picky 6×6 and Rainbow Christmas using Stitched Dress Up Tag Dies, then I assembled the tag.
 I stamped a sentiment from Critter Sweaters Stamp, and adhered little bunnies in sweaters I made using Critter Sweaters Stamp and  Critter Sweaters Dies. Before adhering bunnies, I put small hill made with Knit Picky Fall 6×6 and Wavy Scallop Stitches dies.



For my secon tag, I made two layers of big bear diecuts using Critter Sweaters Stamp and  Critter Sweaters Diespunched a hole on top, then inserted an eyelet .



The sweater patterns were heat embossed in white on red colored Neenah Texture Cardstock. I added Ivory Jewels for embellishment. As you can see in the first picture, I stamped a sentiment on the back layer.



I used various ribbons, yarns, twines, and a Tiny Jingle Brad in my stash to embellish my tags.









 CLICK HERE  to visit Tracey's blog where there is more information about how you can win the fabulous prizes on offer!

If you upload your creations onto instagram please use the hashtag  #25DaysofTags2018

There are lots of ways to win prizes and it is a little long winded so I am referring everyone to Tracey's blog for more info.
Prizes will be drawn from any or all of these things:
  1. Comment on the posts here each day on what you saw that inspires you.
  2. Follow the blog hop and comment along the way.
  3. Participate by creating your own tags. The rules for participating are simple, you MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and whose tag you were inspired by in order to be eligible for a prize. Enter as many tags as you like. 
  4. Don't have a blog but use Instagram? Create your project using these guidelines on your Instagram account:
You need to be a follower of Tracey's Instagram account INSTAGRAM

To win a prize you MUST create a Christmas tag inspired by a tag you see during the event and you MUST state in your post the day and the tag you were inspired by
So that I can find your work include the following hashtag #25daysoftags2018
Link up your IG tag here 


To keep  is fair for everyone, only one comment per post please. You may however create as many tags as you would like as long as you follow the rules. The more you hop along and comment and the more you participate the more chances you have of winning!


Thanks for reading !
Marge

26 comments:

  1. Love your tags Marge, the critters/sweaters ARE sweet and your bear tags is just precious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cheers for Christmas sweaters--your tags are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, I love the critter tags you created! They are gorgeous! The little critters are a perfect size for tags! Great job, Marge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags. Love the sweaters. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute with these critters and the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are darling, Marge. LOVE them both!
    Thanks for the fabulous inspiration.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 gorgeous tags Marge :-) the little bunnies in their sweaters are super cute and I love the bear tag! absolutely fabulous!!

    Hope you have a fab weekend
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your tags! The bunnies in the sweaters are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what sweet, fun and festive tags - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sweaters are darling.
    Love the bear with his big
    sweater. Cute tags.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these tags - the critters look warm and cozy. I especially love the sweater-clad bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are SO adorable! Love those little critters with sweaters and love your mix of colors and patterns! Thanks so much for stopping by my place too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, I love the fair aisle looking sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute tags. The Fair Isle design makes them seem more Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so adorable, Marge! I love both tags (and the stamp sets), but those little bunnies in their winter sweaters just steal my heart! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jumpers and you've used them fabulously. So so cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are really cute! The animals are darling in their sweaters. What a cute stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable tags, Marge! I used yours as the inspiration for my Day 1 tags! Those little sweaters are just too cute! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity! Have a blessed holiday season!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my , how adorable are these little bunnies ! The bear is super cute too ! Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Marge, It's 3.30 am here, I know I have seen this before and am getting really confused but then again I am sooo tired so maybe it is me right? No, after about 10 min. I finally get it, (remember I haven't had any sleep) you posted this back in November and then posted it just now in error right? I am not going crazy LOL, Well at least it gives me a chance to say hi, it's probably morning there so I will say enjoy the rest of your weekend, love ya, hugs

    ReplyDelete