Monday, November 26, 2018

Simon Says Stamp - Simple watercolor flower card

Hi, there!
Today, I had some free time to enjoy my new goodies from Simon Says Stamp.

To begin, I stamped the large bouquet on A2 sized 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper using Distress Ink Antique Linen




Then I used Altenew Watercolor Brush Markers for watercoloring. These markers are highly pigmented and they have bright colors so that they are perfect for coloring flowers. I just stained the colors from Brush Markers a little onto my image then I used water to blend them out. I added different colors on them or I mixed two~three colors before coloring to create more various shades.




After I finished coloring, I stamped sentiment from the same Sketched Flowers Stamp set then I foam mounted the panel onto A2 card base, added Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins


Thanks for reading my post, today.
Have a nice day :)
Marge ♡


For more card kit inspiration, please visit the gallery here.




There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.






Entering this card to challenges :

Happy Little Stampers - November Watercolor challenge





6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Marge! This card is marvelous! I love the beautiful colors of the remarkable flowers. You are a very skill watercolorist! LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely stunning card Marge and your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marge, this is such a gorgeous card, and I LOVE this set (and have it) and really am inspired to see your watercoloring. I love the sentiments in this set too. Truly, it's exquisite! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marge I have seen many cards made with this stamp set and many are beautifully done. But yours by far is the best one yet. Your colors are gorgeous and love the way you mixed the colors together. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete