Monday, July 1, 2019

Design Team announcement & Pretty Pink Posh Summer Theme Card 2- Happy Summer Scene

Hi, friends! 
Welcome back to my 2nd-week post for Pretty Pink Posh summer theme projects :) 
I'm so excited to announce that I'm on the PPP Design Team for another term from July to December.
Today, I'm going to share a Happy Summer scene card with you. 


Did you know that Summer Friends and Sea Friends are my very first stamp sets I used as an official PPP team member 2 years ago? You could see how much I love them! 

I stamped, colored and cut the images from Summer Friends, Sea Friends, and Summer Surfboards stamp sets. 


For my background,  I cut a piece of bristol paper into 3.5 x 7inch, then I inked the panel with distress oxide inks Broken China, Fossilized Amber, and Tea Dye.
After I adhered my images, I glued Gold Shimmer Seed Beads for the unique texture of sand beach. 


Happy Summer Script Die was cut from white cardstock, and then I colored it using Copic markers (B99~ B91). I added a little bit of Wink of Stella on the scripts. 



I really love the light sparkles on the script die-cuts! As a final embellishment, I added 3mm sparkling clear sequins here and there and I finished off my card. 


I hope you liked my card today. 
Thank you so much for your visit. 



Please head over to PPP blog, Paulina is giving away a certificate to the shop to celebrate new design team announcement. Good luck!



Marge💕

No comments:

Post a Comment