Sunday, June 30, 2019

Window card with a floral bouquet


Hi, friends! I'm back with another card featuring the Fleur Impressions set by The Greetery. I just loved this set so much that I couldn't stop stamping it again and again. After I finished yesterday's card, I wasn't satisfied with the warm color palette as it is already summer, so I decided to go with some cool summer vibes.


I started by stamping Fleur Impressions set using various tones of blue dye inks (Sweet Dreams, Sumer Night, Deep Blue Sea) and I cut them all using the coordinating dies



I made a blue water-colored panel with gradation using Altenew watercolor brush marker Turquoise, and when it was dry, I cut it to a window panel using Avery Elle Scalloped Mat Die. 



I then stamped sentiments from Thinking of You on a white card base with the guide of the oval window of the diecut panel using my mini-MISTI. 
Then I foam mounted window panel onto the stamped card base. 


I adhered my floral images around the lower edges of the oval window as shown in pictures and finished off the card by adding some sequins. 



Thanks for your stopping by!
Have a great day. 
Marge ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment