Friday, July 5, 2019

Reverse Confetti Sneak Peek Day 1- Butterfly Blossoms, Happy Mail

Hello, crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing some sneak peeks of the new release products from Reverse Confetti, which will be available on July 8th. 

- Butterfly Blossoms Card -


My first card features Butterfly Blossoms Stamp set with Butterfly Blossoms Confetti Cuts and Sun & Sea Paper Pack as shown in the pictures below. 



I started by stamping the butterfly and flowers on 80lb Neenah White paper using Memento Black ink and then I colored them using my Copic Markers. I cut them all using Butterfly Blossoms Confetti Cuts. 



I cut a piece of white card stock into 3.75x5 inch, then I made a butterfly-shaped window using Butterfly Blossoms Confetti Cuts. I selected a piece of stripe pattern paper from the Sun & Sea paper pack, cut it into A2 size.



 I adhered the white window panel onto pattern background, then I put my previously colored butterfly into the window. I used foam tape to give some dimension. I further foam-mounted the flower bouquet onto the center of the butterfly for a more dimensional look.



I stamped a sentiment from the same Butterfly Blossoms Stamp set. Finally, I embellished my card by adhering colored enamel dots. 



- Happy Mail Card - 


Here's my second card for today featuring Happy Mail Stamp Set and Happy Mail Confetti Cuts. 





I stamped these beautiful floral bouquets and colored with Copic Markers. 


For the background, I made a dry-embossed patterned panel using All Framed Up Confetti Cuts. I then cut out the outer frames to fit the panel into 3.75x5 inch size.


I chose sentiment from the Butterfly Blossoms set and stamped it on the center. Next, I adhered floral bouquets and I matted the panel with gray pattern paper. Finally, I adhered Midnight Black Jewels and Marigold Jewels for embellishment.



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it!
I'll be back with another sneak peek post, tomorrow. 


Butterfly Blooms Stamp Set
Butterfly Blooms Confetti Cuts
Happy Mail Stamp Set
Happy Mail Confetti Cuts
Sun & Sea Paper Pack



Please feel free to leave a comment on each sneak peek post for each designer. Reverse Confetti is giving away a $15 gift certificate to one Blog commenter (from any blogs listed below) and to one Facebook Page commenter.  Comments will close at noon CST on July 7th and the winner will be announced at 5PM on July 7th on the RC blog and FB page. 

- Hop List -

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful cards with the butterfly and flowers! So colorful and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your florals today, Marge - spectacular work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous - great use of the new goodies! And your photographs of your projects are just stunning too Marge! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marge your cards are so pretty! I love the way you colored the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards! I love how you pulled colors from the paper for the butterfly. And that card with the Happy Mail set... 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. You colored the butterflies and flowers sooooo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful butterfly. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your butterfly looks just incredible. I love the colors, and how you shaded him/her. SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors on your butterfly! Love this new set.

    ReplyDelete