Friday, July 26, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Believe In You Release Blog Hop Day-1

Hello and welcome to my blog for the Believe In You Release Blog Hop Day 1 by Simon Says Stamp. I'm so grateful to be joining this honorable blog hop. Hopefully, you've come here from my super talented friend Barb's Blog, or you can start at the Simon Says Stamp Blog to be sure to hop along with all the stops. You don't want to miss those beautiful inspirations out there ;).


Today, I have six cards to share with you, most of which were made very simple so that you can get a new and quick inspiration to play along with.

[Card 1]


I started with stamping Never Quit Swimming Stamp set on 80lb Neenah White paper, then I cut the images using my Scan N Cut. I then colored them with Copic Markers. For the background, I mixed green and blue inks on a piece of watercolor paper, then I diecut it using Under THe Sea Collage Die, and then I splattered with water and white acrylic ink.


Next, I foam mounted the framed panel onto a piece of yellow paper from Watercolor Wishes paper pack, and then I adhered my colored images here and there. I chose a sentiment from the same Never Quit Swimming Stamp, which was heat embossed in white on Schoolhouse Red Cardstock and cut in fishtail shaped tag. 




[Card 2]

For Card 2 and 3, I made masked circular stencil backgrounds to create clean and simple designs. 


First, I cut a large circle out of a sheet of paper, then I placed it onto bristol paper, and I did stenciling through the circle window using Waves and Hills Stencil, by which you can create a circular-shaped stencil background.  I splattered with water and removed excess water using paper towels. Next, I diecut the panel using a Waverly Frame Die


I adhered my colored images and sentiment from Never Quit Swimming Stamp set as shown in the picture, then I stamped a sentiment from Tiny Words set. 



[Card 3]

I made the same stencil background as of Card 2, then I cut it using Wonky Rectangles Dies. I adhered colored images from Your Light Stamp set.



I stamped a sentiment from the brand new Clean Line Everyday Set on the lower part of the panel and I also added a small sentiment from the same Clean Line Everyday set which was heat embossed in white on Schoolhouse Red paper. 




Card base: Fog Gray Cardstock 



[Card 4]


There are lots of beautiful floral dies in the new release of which I'm showcasing two beautiful sunflower dies, Sunflower Stem and Sunflower Frame


For the card 4, I made a navy background using Neenah texture Navy and Diamond Pattern Die.  I diecut Sunflower Stem from white, yellow, green and brown colored cardstock, then I added more shades using Copic Markers, assembled them into a flower. 



 A small sentiment from Clean Line Everyday was stamped on a Tab diecut, which was foam mounted next to the flower. 


Embellishment: Ivory twine, colored enamel dots.

[Card 5]

This is a shaker card featuring Sunflower Frame Die. I simply water-colored the Sunflower Frame die-cuts and assemble the flower using in-lay technique. 

Shaker background was ink blended using olive and orange inks listed at the end of this post, and I put various sequins into the shaker: Metallic Gold3mm Sparkling Clear, Lime Sorbe & Mossy Green. Again, I added a small sentiment from the Clean Line Everyday set, which was heat embossed in white on red cardstock and cut in fishtail shape. 


Frame Die: Waverly //Card base: Neenah Desert 100lb


[Card 6]


Here's today's last card on which I created a scene full of sunflowers. Can you tell that I used both the Sunflower Stem and Sunflower Frame? :) 



I used the same colors as of Card 5 for my background, and the flowers were made in a way similar with of Card 4. The sentiment was from Messages for Everyday


Copic Markers for Flowers: Y38/Y35 on yellow cardstock, E79/E77/E74/E71 for seeds, YG97/YG95/YG93/YG01 for leaves



That's it for today. Thank you for reading this long post. I hope you enjoyed my cards. Now, your next stop to hop along is Lea Lawson. I can't wait to see her fabulous projects!

< Blog Hop List >



Please be sure to visit SSS blog for Day 2 of the Blog hop, TOMORROW!


< Sale Info >


You'll be given a free gift per any Tim Holtz Branded product(s) purchased with no code required, while supplies last. The promotion will expire on 7/31/19.



< Giveaway >

Simon Says Stamp is giving $25 coupon to every stop on the blog hop from the comment section. The winners will be chosen over the weekend and announced on the Simon Says Stamp blog on Wednesday, the 31st of July.



< Believe In You Gallery >

Please visit Believe in You Gallery for more inspirations. You can also share your projects with us by uploading to the gallery. Click the image below to link to the site directly.




< Products List >

Here are the main products I used for today's cards.

Simon Says Clear Stamps YOUR LIGHT sss101999 Rest and RefreshClean Line Every DayNever Quit SwimmingSunflower Stem dieSunflower Frame die Simon Says Stamp DIAMOND PATTERN Wafer Dies sssd111853 Friendly FrolicSimon Says Stamp WONKY RECTANGLES Wafer Dies SSSD111714 CherishedSimon Says Stamp Stencil WAVES AND HILLS ssst121414 Best DaysCZ Design Wafer Dies SIMPLE TABS czd33 Friendly FrolicSimon Says Clear Stamps MESSAGES FOR EVERYDAY sss101831 Fluttering By Preview ImageMama Elephant FRAMED TAGS WAVERLY Creative Cuts Dies Preview ImageMemory Box UNDER THE SEA COLLAGE Craft Die 99703Simon Says Stamp Card Stock 100# SCHOOLHOUSE RED SR1 Preview ImageNeenah TEXTURE Creative Collection Premium Cardstock 8.5 x 11 Assortment 98726 Preview ImageStrathmore BRISTOL SMOOTH 9 x 12 Paper Pad 365096Simon Says Stamp Card Stock 100# FOG Gray FG27Neenah Environment 100 LB SMOOTH DESERT STORM  Paper Pack 25 SheetsPretty Pink Posh 6MM METALLIC GOLD CUPPED Sequins PPP027 Pretty Pink Posh 3MM SPARKLING CLEAR Sequins Preview ImageMay Arts IVORY Twine String Burlap May Arts NATURAL Twine String Burlap  Simon Says Stamp EMBOSSING POWDER WHITE Fine Detail WhiteEP2 Preview Image Altenew WARM AND COZY Mini Cube Crisp Dye Ink Pad Pack ALT1521Altenew TROPICAL FOREST Mini Cube Crisp Dye Ink Pad Pack ALT1523Altenew DEEP BLUE SEA Mini Cube Crisp Dye ALT1818

137 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection of cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Marge. I love all the cards you made (and always do!). My favorite thing today is the way you created the sky and ocean waves with the stencil. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Especially love the sea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ocean cards are my favorite. Love the blended waves and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome cards! The first one is just stunning! I love the scene, gorgeous coloring and layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sea creatures are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your cards are gorgeous !! but my favorite id the ocean scene !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what fun cards! I really love the blues you've used to create the waves and sky backgrounds. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the circular background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! The first one was absolutely amazing...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to begin by telling you my favorite card was the first one. But then you kept blowing me away with the rest of your cards. Now I can't pick a favorite! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new release from SSS. Love what you did with them, the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every card is such a joy to see and each is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the cards you do such amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your cards! They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw the first card posted on SSS's Instagram and literally gasped. Its so beautiful and I love ocean themed cards. So glad I decided to check out the designer, it was an insta follow. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! These cards are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are wonderful but i LOVE the shaker card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! What a bunch of Amazing cards!!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am wowed by your cards - so many creative styles and designs - BUT all with wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. your cards are all awesome! the ocean themed stamp set is so cute and the flowers are beautiful! great release, so many different products

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my, these are ALL just fabulous!!!! I could never choose a favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. O.M.G. Marge, these are ALL incredible! I could write a darn book on every single one of your cards they are so gorgeous! (But I will spare you the read...) However, your colour choices and blending on each one is simply stunning. You ladies are blowing my mind with your amazing talents!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have certainly been busy creating beautiful things. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love those under the sea creations! All your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are all so pretty. I love each and everyone of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my, you are one busy card maker! Love all the cards, but one really jumps out at me and the is the fish card, my darling twin granddaughters, almost two, have a a book they dearly love and is read over and over, called “pout, pout fish”. Will have to make a card like this for their birthday in August, will have to make two different ones! Thanks for your great creative works!💜🤗

    ReplyDelete
  30. The diamond pattern die is a knock out. Love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great line up of cards. There is just something about Ocean/sea cards that is so appealing. Too bad I live in a landlocked area.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, your are talented. Love the water cards.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great cards! Love the circle backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! So many beautiful and inspirational cards! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love all the cards. Thanks for sahring

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your Sunflower Stems designs, particularly the navy card, are lovely. I also like seeing how you combined other stamps & dies with the new release to create great cards. It opens up so many possibilities when the sizes & shapes from different sets are used.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really fabulous cards! Love the sunflower on navy!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a wonderful range of cards highlighting the gorgeous products in this release. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such striking cards, thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful cards. I love them all, especially the Sunflower die -- one of my favorites from this fantastic release.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very beautiful cards I really like the sea animal one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love these beautiful cards but my favorite is the sea animal one. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your cards are beautiful. The sunflower on the dark blue background is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my gosh, Marge! What beautiful and creative inspiration you have provided for sunflower and undersea scene cards! Very talented and a wonderful new release!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am really enjoying the sea creatures. The blow fish is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  46. All your cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  47. The sailboat card is very summery and just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Gorgeous collection of cards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your cards are fantastic! Beautiful colors and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Sooooo amazing! I Love All the sea scenes you made and the beautiful coloring and design with the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a fun collection of "Sea and Sunflower" designs!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!
    I think my favorite is the sunflower on the blue background. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. You have an amazing level of layers and details. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great cards. Love your colors and attention to detail. Those sunflower cards are stunning. My favorite in this release.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Beautiful selection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  55. Such a gorgeous collection of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Awesome job with all of your cards! The sea scene is stunning. Coloring is magnificent. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  57. So whimsical. You are so talented, and inspire me all the time. Thank you for sharing your creativity and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I simply adore your watery backgrounds of the first three cards! So eye-catching and rich looking. Gorgeous cards - one and all! Thanks for the inspiration, Marge!

    ReplyDelete
  59. What a great selection of cards -o- each one better than the next.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow--amazing cards! I totally adore the one with the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome cards, really love the sunflower! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Superb 6 cards !! All of them beautifully created and designed .I loved how diecut aperture adds interest on first card and beautiful use of masking on 2,3 card.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wowza!! These are some beautiful cards!! You are very talented!! That sailboat card is heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Those are beautiful cards and especially love the sea creatures but sunflowers are a favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  65. cute and sophisticated cards both

    ReplyDelete
  66. WOW, your coloring is gorgeous. All of your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  67. WOW! Your cards are magnificent. You truly showed so many ways to use these stamp sets and the stencil backgrounds with them. Love the fun fishy cards and your creativity using the sunflowers shines through with each card. Thank you so much... a new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful cards! Each one so different and each one just as beautiful as the next! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  69. What amazing cards! Stunning scenes and such creative designs.

    ReplyDelete
  70. These cards are gorgeous ❤ I thought card 1 was my favorite but I really love love love them all! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow! What a great bunch of cards you put together to share, thank you! Especially love the bunch of sunflowers at the end, very pretty and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Gorgeous cards and stunning designs, so very creative with each and everyone...what a fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Gorgeous cards, Marge! Love them all, they are so pretty and love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  74. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! HOW does one have SO MUCH TALENT???? I LOOOVE ALLLLL OF YOUR CARDS! I thought the Sea cards were GREAT & was STUNNED at HOW BEAUTIFUL they were! Taking note of different things on EACH! AND THEN, you pulled out the floral dies! BE STILL MY HEART FOR ALL of your creations!!! LOVE EACH ONE!!! EXQUISITE WORK, Marge!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  75. WOW, love your cards! Flower and ocean themes are my favorites. Thanks for the beautiful, creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  76. OMG! Your talent is inspirational. I loved the first card and as I went down the line they got more and more awesome. I just love that sunflower shaker and the under the sea collage die is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love these cards. I love the coloring and different techniques

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love your oceans scenes! Great coloring and layouts.

    Your florals are stunning and so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Really great ideas. Love the sunflower die.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I really love the color combinations for the water & background floral scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love your gorgeous waves and all the sunflower cards - love the variety of looks!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love the cute sea creatures! Your sunflower on the navy background is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Beautiful cards,especially the fish cards. I loved how you layered everything.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Awesome cards. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, you were busy!!! Gorgeous samples! I particularly love the sunflower cards... they're all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Marisela Delgado said: the underwater card is FABULOUS! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Your cards are so creative! Thanks for sharing with us, this latest release from Simon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  88. wow! That whole sunflower patch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Makes me long for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hi it's me..Migdalia! I saw your beautiful cards on IG and I just had stop by..WOW! They are ALL BEAUTIFUL!! You did such a stunning job on showcasing this new release!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...If you already are....Thank you!
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  91. Your ocean cards and sunflower cards touched my heart! Just gorgeous work! So, so lovely! Thank you for sharing so many inspiring works of art...you truly showcased this new Simon Says Stamp release beautifully!💛🌼🎉

    ReplyDelete
  92. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous. I really love the ocean backgrounds you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  93. luv the colors of water you achieved! all great!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Your cards are wonderful! I love the sea scenes especially!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Wow I am loving that sunflower die! What a beautiful card you made. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Great cards. Love your water backgrounds...amazing! and Love the flowers. So pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Gorgeous cards! I love your techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Wow all your cards are amazing but the first one really took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love all those little sea creatures. The flowers cards are amazing. I am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. All of your cards give me so much inspiration! Your 1st card comes to life and is amazing. I'm falling in love with the sunflower and daisy dies! Love your sunflower cards, and all your designs and backgrounds. Lucky person who receives one of your cards. Thank you for such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Absolutely stunning! What a Spectacular Release!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Great cards! Love the waves backgrounds you created and the way you colored all the sunflowers - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Such a wonderful collection of cards. I'm especially fond of your underwater scene cards. They are wonderful!! Thanks for such great inspiration. :)
    Angie
    abcammack@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  104. Awesome cards! Love the underwater scenes and the charming sea creatures! And your sunflower cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Lovely cards all but the daisy (sunflower?) on the blue background is really a WOW! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  106. You have created a wonderful set of cards, Marge! I love all your sea themed cards especially! They are stunning! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  107. What an array of gorgeous cards. It would be impossible to choose a favorite as they are all amazing. Soooooo creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  108. WOW!!What stunning and very beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Oh my goodness, what an amazing collection of card designs, so much fabulous inspiration on just one post. Your work is awesome, thank you for sharing all these x

    ReplyDelete
  110. Oh wow. Your sea cards are so wonderful and the sunflowers are awesome. Beautiful colors and great designs on every card.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Amazing set of cards, love the first one most.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wow! All of your cards are so pretty! I love the Safe Travels card!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am just WOWED right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Wonderful set of cards! Love the never quit swimming set and the sunflower dies.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I love all that you made using the new releases. What you made using the never quit swimming stamps that is adorable, and what you made using the sunflower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Love the cute water scenes and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Beautiful nautical and floral cards. Love the releases from SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Love the sunflower
    cards. The ocean
    scenes are fabulous.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  119. Each card has a unique flair. Such beautiful work. And great ideas, too.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Fantastic collection of cards you have created from this new release, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  121. What a stunning selection of cards, I can’t even pick a favourite! Love love love the sunflower ones, and the one with the sailboat!

    ReplyDelete
  122. What stunning cards. The first card with the sea critters is so sweet and I really love the sunflower card too. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I love the rich colors in the sunflower and diamond pattern background. Such a stunning display! Thanks for sharing your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Gorgeous creations! I especially love the first sea scene card using the Under the Sea Collage Die!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Wow, Wow, Wow!! You went card crazy & they are all wonderful! The one that really caught my eye was the sunflower cards with the navy & yellow! Those color look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  126. Wow! so many cards and so many inspiration! loved all your cards and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  127. These are all so beautiful and creative in their own ways. What a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Marisela Delgado said: you always rock it, girl. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Love these collections and the cards are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete