Sunday, July 24, 2022

Two Floral Watercolor Cards


Hi, all!
I'm sharing two floral watercolor cards using the Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers set.


For no line or softer line look, I used Distress Ink Tea Dye and Antique Linen.
I then colored in the images with water color paints 36 pan from Altenew


          
Can you tell the differences between Tea Dye and Antique Linen in the two cards ? 


After I finished watercoloring, I added more shades with Prismacolor pencils and splatters of gold, white and black using Prima Metallic Accents.



Next, I stamped sentiments on the white empty space suing Versafine Onyx Black.


 
I then foam-mounted the panel on a card base, added some sequins and finished off my cards. 



Thank you for reading today's post.
Hope you'll have a good start of a new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment