Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Simon Says Stamp Two Floral Cards - sitting back on my craft desk again

 

Hi, everyone! 

It's been about 2.5 years since my last blog post, and I'm so happy to sit back on my craft desk again. First of all, I'd love to thank my crafty friends who have thought of me while I was absent in this society. 

Today, I'm sharing two floral cards  featuring some Simon Says Stamp products  colored with alcohol markers. 



[ Card 1. Printmaking Florals Card]

Here's the first card  featuring  Printmaking Florals Stamp set from SSS STAMPTember 2021.



 I love the simple geometric outlines of this set, which enables easy coloring and is perfect for someone just starting crafting again after so long. 



I colored the stamped images using copic markers, added white dots and lines, then I added a diecut frame with 3 layers for dimensional look.




I love how it looks like a framed postcard. After I mounted it onto a cardbase, I added a red strip with a text heat-embossed in white.




As a final touch, I embellished my card with some sparkling sequins.




- Copic Marker Colors -
leaves : B18, BG18, BG13, YG25, YG23
blue flower : B99, B97, B95, B91, B21, BG70
ground : E34, E33, E31, E30, Copic liner



- Materials & Tools -




[ Card 2. Etched Flower Buds Card]

My second card for today features a couple of SSS dies.



I colored Etched Flower Buds diecuts with various Copic markers and Nuvo markers, and then I glued them on top of a panel with a round window made with Sunny Days Die. The background panel was colored with Distress Oxide Inks : Mermaid lagoon, Twisted Citron. Other materials I used are Thankful 1 die, Eucalyptus Leaves Die, Stitched Rectangles Die, and Sugar Plum Jewel Mix.




Thank you so much for reading today's post. 
Have a great day! 

Marge

1 comment:

  1. Marge, I was so happy to see you back! Now if I could just figure out how to get your posts to come to my inbox again! xx
    Such a beautiful way to say thank you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete