Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Spring Wreath card from Pretty Pink Posh


Hi, friends! 
Spring comes here with beautiful flowers all around. Hope you are enjoying, too.
Today, I'm sharing a floral card which features Spring Wreath Stamp and Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.



As it is a spring card, I wanted to go with bright colors. I stamped Spring Wreath Stamp on watercolor paper, then I used various watercolor brush markers to color the images. I then diecut them all using Spring Wreath Coordinating Dies


Next, I stamped a small sentiment in the center of another watercolor paper using my mini-Misti with the guidance of colored wreath, then I foam mounted the wreath using Square Foam Adhesives




I love this clean and natural look that comes from twines and white background. 
Hope you'll like it, too!





Thanks for reading. Hugs
Marge



No comments:

Post a Comment