Saturday, April 13, 2019

Magnolia with Butterfly card from Pretty Pink Posh + Sale info


Hi, friends!
Today's card features Magnolia Flowers Stamp and Bold Butterflies Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. 


To begin, I masked off the left and lower borders of watercolor paper using washi tape then I ink-blended it using Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron. I splattered with black and gold inks and water on to the panel and let them dry. 



Magnolia Flowers were watercolored using my Daniel Smith paints and cut using Magnolia Flowers Coordinating Dies. I also diecut Bold Butterfly out of watercolor paper and colored the piece using Zigclean brush markers Mustard and Bright Yellow. 


 In turn, I stamped a message from Encouraging Greetings set on my mini-MISTI, then I adhered Magnolia Flowers and Bold Butterfly as shown in the picture. I embellished my card with Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix, 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins, 4mm Champagne and 6mm Champagne.


That's it from me for today. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. 


Pretty Pink Posh is having a three-day sale for all Butterfly Stamps and Dies while supplies last. The sale ends on April 14, 2019. Don't miss this great opportunity to get beautiful items at low prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment