Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
This week the challenge is
We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 gift Voucher for the Simon Says Stamp Store to one randomly selected winner !
Here is my card for the challenge inspiration.
Here are step by step instructions.
1) Trim a piece of Ivory card stock into A2 (4.25x5.5inch) size, then mask off the 4 edges using washi tapes.
2) Ink blend the panel with a dye ink Insulation Pink.
3) Place Heart Mandala Stencil on the panel, then ink blend the panel using 3-4 dye inks that you have in order of dark brown -light brown - light coral - coral.
4) Apply Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste using a Craft knife, then remove the stencil and cleanse it quickly.
5) After the paste is dried, splatter orange, yellow, and black inks over the panel.
6) Heat emboss a sentiment from Messages for Everyday Stamp Set in white, then foam mounted onto the panel using foam tapes
7) Embellish the card by adding Metallic Rose Gold Sequins, Metallic Bronze Sequins, and Sparkling Clear Mix Sequins.
8) Trim the edges of the panel a little , then adhere it onto A2 sized top folded cardbase made with gray colored Texture Cardstock.
I made another card with the same stenciled panel to use my scraps.
Here, I adhered sentiment from Big Greetings 1, a leaf diecut from Leaf Border Frame Die, flowers from Cherry Blossoms, and leaves from Build A Flower Rose. Card base was made from Neenah Desert Storm.
This second panel was actually supposed to be discarded as I oversplattered black inks, but in the next morning when I saw it again, I thought I would hide those black ink spots by covering them with sentiment and images. That's how it came out and I really love the final look :)
To finished off the card I added various sequins from Pretty Pink Posh : Spring Blossoms, Champagne, and Sparkling Celar.
So now it's YOUR turn. Happy Crafting !
You have until Wed 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
New creations only, please don't link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.
Thank you so much for your stopping by and reading this. Have a wonderful day.