Monday, June 12, 2017

The Ton Stamps June Challenge #2 - Color palette


Hello and welcome !
I'm sharing my second card for the The Ton Stamps June challenge, of which the theme is Color Palette
This is the inspiration image.




And this is my take on it.
I made a shaker card using The Ton Stamps and Sequins.




First, I stamped Peony Garden Cling Background with versamark ink on a watercolor cardstock and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder.
Then I watercolored it using zig clean real brush markers and a waterbrush, diecut it to a A2 size panel. I made another panel and fussy cut a red peony for use as embelishment on the right upper coner of the card.
The big frame die in the card is from Mama Elephant's products.  







I stamped Timeless Icons Sentiment with versamark ink on a black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder.
I love the sentiment so much.
"Everyday is a fashion show, and the world is a runaway"
I think this is really true for us crafters :)




Thank you for your stopby and reading this post.
I hope you have a good day !







< Supplies >


2 comments:

  1. 화려하면서도 우아해요! 앞의 패널의 빈티지한 느낌이 전체 분위기를 잡아주는 것 같아요!!! 정말 다양한 느낌의 카드들을 잘 만드셔요!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 태은님 이렇게 감사한 말씀을 또 남겨주셨네요^^ 나름 우중충한 카드인데 좋게 봐주셔서 정말 감사드려요. 요번 컬러팔레트 컬러는 예쁘게 만들기 참 어렵네요. 참여자가 너무 없길래 링크 또 거는 것이 민망할 정도였어요^^. 컬러가 정말 고민스러웠던지라...다른 분들 만든거 올리신거 보게되면 많이 배울거 같아요. 행복한 하루 보내세요♡

      Delete