Friday, June 30, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh- Inspired by All The Little Things #62

Hello and Welcome!
I'm sharing a card for Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge #62.
Here is the inspiration Photo.
(click the photo to visit the challenge blog) 


From this photo, I focused on two things.
Colors and repeated pattern of tiny little things.
So this is my take on this. 



I used Friends Forever, Everyday Greetings stamps sets and Scallop Borders 2 dies from Pretty Pink Posh. 
Coloring was done using copic markers.
To add some interests in the background, I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix.
That's all.

Thanks for reading this post.
Hope this card CASEd the inspiration photo properly.

Happy Friday!
From Marge.





< Supplies I used> 
Click each image to link

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card I love those balloons! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment, Tracey! ♡

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet and fun! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Leigh!! ♡

      Delete