Monday, December 5, 2022

PPP Stencil Card with Watercolored Diecuts

 


Hi, friends! 

Are you done with your holiday cards to be sent to your friends? Well, I'm not ( You know I suffer from spine problems recently) so I've been busy making up for lost times. 

Today, I've got a card featuring the Pretty Pink Posh Layered Winter Foliage Stencils and Joy Dies set



For background I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper into A2 size, then I lightly colored the panel with Antique Linen ink and a blending brush. I then placed Layered Winter Foliage Stencils on the panel and ink blended it one by one. I used Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs, Lumberjack Plaid for ink blending.  


Next, I splattered the panel wth Prima Marketting Metallic Accents and let them dry. 




Next, I die-cut JOY from watercolor paper, and I watercolored the diecuts in red, yellow, deep green and then I splattered with gold metallic ink and white gouache. 


I die-cut JOY again from white cardstock and gold glitter cardstock, then I adhered each peace on the back of watercolor pieace using a glue. The finished letters were mounted on the center of stencil panel using square foam adhesives.  Before that, I distressed all the edges using a distressing tool. 



A sentiment 'to the world' from Joy Stamp Set was heat embossed in white on Midnight Green Cardstock and was foam mounted on the letter O. 



As a finishing touch, I adhered 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins , and added a twine ribbon on top. 


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day.

Marge


No comments:

Post a Comment