Monday, December 16, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Cute Christmas Card


Hi, friends! I hope you are having a great day. 
Today, I'm going to share a Christmas card featuring some stamps, dies, and a stencil from Pretty Pink Posh


To begin with, I trimmed a piece of bristol paper into a little smaller than A2 size, then I ink-blended it using Cracked Pistachio and Start Light inks
I placed Snowflakes Stencil onto the panel, and then I sponged light blue ink through the stencil. Because the background was already dark, the snowflakes had to be opaque to be seen. To do this, I coated my blending tool with a little bit of white opaque dye ink first, then I added light blue colored Sea Breeze, and sponged it, which created what I intended perfectly. 



I diecut Layered Tree from green card stock, ink blended the edges using Emerald ink, then I glued them to assemble a tree.  I adhered the Christmas tree onto the previous stencil background, and I splattered with white opaque ink and gold metallic inks
While I was waiting for the splatters to dry, I stamped Holiday Signs onto 80lb Neenah White paper and I colored the images using my Copic Markers. Color numbers will be shared at the end of this post. I cut them all using Holiday Signs Coordinating Dies.




I foam mounted the Santa and Penguin around the tree using Square Foam Adhesives, embellished my card with Sparkling Clear Snowflakes and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins
FYI, here're copic markers lists I used. 
Penguin: B39-B37-BG09-BG07-BG05-BG02, Y38-Y17-Y13, C10-C07-C05-C03, W2-W0-W00, R20-R30, BG000-BG0000
Santa: R39-R29-R27-R22, W3-W1-W0-W00, E13-E11-Y00-Y000, W10-W8-W6,  R000-R0000



I hope you enjoyed today's card. 
Thank you! 

Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment