Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Easter Cards from Pretty Pink Posh



Hi, friends! It's been quite a while since my last blog post and I'm so happy to share some cards with you again:) 
Today, I have three cards to share with you for the upcoming Easter season. 



These duo cards were made in such a simple way. I ink blended watercolor cardstock using my favorite dye inks, then I cut them using Stitched Notes Dies.  
I then put Happy Easter Shaker Diecut onto the colored panel, then I added some Easter Bunny Friends



For this coral one, I used regular distress inks: Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, and Ripe Persimmon. Dotted pattern papers on the back of the scene were distressed on the edges using a distress ink Tea Dye.  I also adhered various colors of Pretty Pink Posh Jewels on the blossoms. 


Copic markers I used are as follows: W5-W3-W1-W0-W00, E13-E11-YR01-YR00-YR000-YR0000, R20-R30, YR09-YR97-Y38-Y15.



Here's another card I made using Easter Bunny FriendsDecorative Eggs Dies, Ester Egg Stamp Set, and Stitched Borders 2 Dies. As you can see, I used some scraps to make various easter eggs. 



Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful day! 




1 comment:

  1. An egg-stra sweet post, and darling cards, Marge! [yes, I have missed you!]
    Your Easter bunny friends are going to be the hit of the holiday! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete