Friday, February 8, 2019

Pinata Cupcake Birthday Card

Hi, friends! 
Today, I'm going to share a Pinata cupcakes birthday card featuring Pinata Party Stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, which is full of so many fun Pinata items. 


I started by stamping Pinata Party on 80lb Neenah White paper then I colored the images using my Copic Markers. I then cut them all using Pinata Party Coordinating Dies




To make a background, I chose two main colors of Distress Oxide inks, which are Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron. I ink blended the two colors first, then I needed some neutralizing shade so I used Cracked Pistachio to blend out contrast between Clover and Citron. I then added a little bit of teal shade with Peacock Feathers. I love how it turns out beautiful teal when you add Peacock Feathers to the green colored panel.  To give some interest, I splattered with water and gold metallic ink. 


Next, I stamped a sentiment on the right bottom of my panel using Versafine Onyx Black, then I stamped various fun embellishments using different dye inks. 
I then adhered my Pinata Party images as shown in the picture. To make a garland, I simply adhered twine string on the back of flags using Micro Glue Dots



After I foam mounted the panel onto a card base,  I adhered jewels here and there as a final embellishment. I also added a little more details using a white gel pen





Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it. 
Have a nice day!

Marge♡

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, how beautiful, Marge! I love the beautiful colors and images on the card! Sorry, I haven't stopped by lately; however, I have spent the last three weeks with my daughter helping her take care of a newborn. I will continue helping her for a while. Hugs, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete