Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Have a Heart


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the CAS Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

Have a Heart 

We are showcasing My favorite Things Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
The lovely folks over at Simon Says Stamp are generously giving away a FABULOUS $50 voucher to shop at the  Simon Says Stamp Store! Good Luck to everyone! The Design Team is looking forward to seeing your crafty makes and will pop around to visit you ASAP!
50dollar_voucher_600px


Here's my card for the challenge inspiration. I used So Much Love Stamp and other MFT products.


I stamped cute girls from So Much Love and Blowing Kisses in brown ink and colored them lightly using Copic Markers.
I used G24-G21-G20 for green and E95-E93-YR000 for coral dress.  I then cut them using So Much Coordinating Die and Blowing Kiss Coordinating Die.


I made a spring & Valentime themed background using Reverse Hearts Stencil and Grassy Edges Dies from Simon Says Stamp. I used a few MFT dye inks for coloring them, but I think you can use any soft tone colors of inks you have in your stash. I diecut my panel using Mod Rectangle Die.


To give more visual interests to my scene, I added a Garden Gate diecut because I found  the gate had a heart shape and it would look perfect on my grassy scene.  I also added some cute spring animals from  Spring Friends set  and completed my scene.


A sentiment from Blowing Kisses was heat embossed in white on Schoolhouse Red Card stock using White Embossing Powder Fine Detail. I then cut it into a banner using Fishtail Sentiment Strips Dies. I chose light yellow pattern paper from Pastel Tiny Hearts 6×6 for bottom background, and I adhered some sequins as a final embellishment. 



So now it’s YOUR turn. 
 Happy Crafting



Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !




There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in.
New creations only, please don’t link projects published before the start of the challenge, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.
Thank you so much for your stopping by and reading this. Have a wonderful day.
Marge ♡

9 comments:

  1. Sweetness! These little PI girls are darling, Marge, and you've showcased them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful card! love everything in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome – thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marge your card is adorable! I love the scene you've created and all the details look wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Marge, how cute is this!! I love the whole scene you created here, so gorgeous and sweet :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two darlings on one card? My heart can't take it!! LOve these little girls, Marge, and your garden gate!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, Marge. I love the gate you put between them. It's just perfect for your sweet little scene. And those Spring Friends make this card even more adorable! Ok, you're the 2nd DT member to use that mod rectangles die and now I have to have it. :) Can I blame you and Kim for enabling me??? just kidding ~ Hope you're having a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many things I love about this card. I love the pastel shades and love those hearts you stenciled in the background to set the mood. I love how you got the entire scene together! Have a lovely day! XX Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Marge! The little girls in their gorgeous dresses are beautiful. I love the die cut fence behind them and the gorgeous heart background. The design of the card is fantastic! Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete