Friday, October 5, 2018

Pretty Pink Posh - Fall Scene Card

Hi, crafty friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful day, now.
I'm sharing a card with a lovely fall scene which I made using some of new Pretty Pink Posh products. 



I used masking technique to create a scene on a piece of 80lb Neenah White paper, using Fall Scene , and Pumpkin Patch Critters set , then I colored the images using copic markers.


For the background, I used big brushes to lightly color the empty space with distress oxide inks (Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, and Tattered Rose).

Then I splattered with water, gold and white pearl metallic paints


Sentiment was stamed using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
After I adhered the panel onto a cardbase, I finished off the card by adding some Sparkling Clear Sequins.


The critters from Fall Scene , and Pumpkin Patch Critters  sets are so adorable that I enjoyed coloring them so much. 
That's it from me, today.

Thanks for your stopping by!
Marge ♡



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marge, Oh what a BEAUTIFUL card!! I love that stamp, so sweet but what I really adore is your coloring, you ALWAYS inspire me with your coloring, shading and blending. I always tell myself I know I have been coloring with coppic's for years and I get so upset with myself because I can't get the blending part down but when I look at your amazing coloring it makes me NOT want to give up and keep going I think it is just going to click one day, I hope, lol. Thanks for a awesome post today, I just love this season, Fall and Halloween, my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marge, you never cease to amaze me with your awesome coloring skills! This card is absolutely outstanding! I love the image and background! You are such a great artist, Marge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete