Today, I have a card to share with you featuring Simon Says Stamp September Card Kit.
For this, I did very simple copic coloring.
1.Prepare 120lb Ultra Thick White Card Stock in 4×5.25 inch
2. Stamp Beautiful Mermaid on center using Memento Black Ink, then color with copic markers
3. Stamp large sentiment from the same Beautiful Mermaid set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.
4. Stamp small sentiments using Memento Black Ink.
5. Adhere the panel onto a card base made of Surf Blue Cardstock.
6. Embellish with Treasure Chest Sequins.
FYI, Copic numbers I used are as follows.
Hair - E49,E79,E77, E74, E71
Skin - YR02, YR00, E00, E000
Fin - BG78, BG75, B39, B06, BG18, BG15, BG13, BG34, YG03 , V25, BV08, V09, V06, V04, V01
Ground - E34, E31, E51, E50
Background - B00, B000, B0000, BG0000, 0
Stone - Tonic Alcohol Markers 491-489-487-485
Thanks for reading this.