Friday, April 13, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] New Release Fluttering By Collection- A Circle Butterfly Card


Hi, there !
Did you check the New April Release "Fluttering By " Collection from Simon Says Stamp? It's full of beautiful and fun products as always :)




I'm so happy to share a card featuring one of the Fluttering By stamps/dies which is  Flickering Butterfly Circle Dies set. I used inlay diecutting for this card. 




To begin, I diecut the  Flickering Butterfly Circle Dies  and Wonky Rectangles Dies on a piece of ultra thick copic friendly paper at the same time to make a background panel. Then, I adhered double-sided adhesives on the back of panel to stick  diecut pieces inside the cut space.

I did diecutting again using  Flickering Butterfly Circle Dies to make anoter set of positive diecuts, then I colored one set using copic markers.

Next, I positioned non-colored diecut pieces in the cut space first, then I glued colored pieces on top of them. For some butterflies, I added one more layer of colored diecuts so that they looked more dimensional. 




Large Hello sentiment is from CZ design Hello dies and CZ design Hello You stamps set, and was heat embossed using clear embossing powder. The small sentiment is from CZ design Simple Sentiments No.01 set and was heat embossed using white embossing powder. 

To embellish the card, I adhered a couple of butterfly diecuts around the sentiment and I also adhered sparkling clear sequins here and there. 




That's it for today.
Using this beautiful  Flickering Butterfly Circle Dies I made a clean look card.
Hope you will like it.
Thanks for visiting here and reading this post. 
Have a wonderful day !

Marge




1 comment: