Tuesday, April 17, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] Clean and Simple Crocs cards using copic markers

Hi, friends !
Do you know Simon Says Stamp Picture Book Die collection? All dies in the Picture Book Collection are cute and have simple outlines so that you can easily compose the diecuts to make adorable images. I really love them and I had a fun time playing with Simon Says Stamp Picture Book Crocs Die, which is one of the March Best Days Collection . Today, I'm sharing three cards using the Crocs Die and other SSS products. 




I wanted try some new colors out of my comfort zone, so I tried denim blue, orange, and green.
To begin, I diecut Picture Book Crocs Die out of 120lb white cardstock, then I colored them using copic markers. I'll write down the copic marker numbers and products lists for each card below. 



Blue copic markers : B99,B97,B95,B93,B91,C7




Orange Copic markers : E09,YR09,YR07,YR04,Y38,YR02
Thanks die colors : E49, E47




Green Copic Markers : G28,G07,G14,YG13,YG03,YG01




For embellishment, I used various colors of enamel dots to maintain clean look.
That's it for today. Thanks for reading this post.
I tried some new colors and I love how they came out. 
Which one is your favorite ? :) 
Have a wonderful day, friends !

Marge











No comments:

Post a Comment