Sunday, April 1, 2018

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #378


Hi, Friends!
I'm sharing a spring themed card playing along with the current MFT Sketch Challenge #378.


This card was made following the sketch below.


I started with stamping and copic coloring of Hoppy Friends set. I also cut from Rolling Hills and then colored with copic markers.

Copic No.
Chick : Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11
Bunny : W00, W0, W01, W03, R20
Fence : E57, E59



For the background panel, I inkblended it using Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn.
Sentiment was selected from Essential Sentiment and was heat embossed. 



I made a square window using Sq PeekaBoo Window die, then I built a scene combining all the elements using foam tapes. 
I finished off the card by adding some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and jewels. 




Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great day!
Marge♡




No comments:

Post a Comment