Wednesday, April 11, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] Kites flying over spring breeze



Hello, there!
Spring is all around us, it is such a perfect time to make spring mood card.
7 I'm sharing a card featuring Fly A Kite Stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, today.



To begin, I stamped Fly A Kite images onto a copic-friendly paper, colored them using copic markers and cut them all using the coordinating dies. 





Next, I trimmed a piece of paper into 3×4inch , then blended it with distress oxide inks to make a background for shaker.
I used Fossilized amber, Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio, and Broken China.
I cut white cardstock using Scallop Frame Dies, then adhered an acetate film behind the diecut to make a window panel for shaker.





To make a shaker, I adhered Jewels (ButtercreamSea glass, and Pink blush ) onto the distressed panel using glue, so that the sequins won't go down when I hold the card up.
Then I placed 4mm clear droplets, 3mm clear sparkling sequins4mm Ballerina, and Seed Beads (Gold ShimmerClear SparkleDaffodilSpring Garden, and Lailac) on the panel, and then I covered the panel with the rectangle window using double sided foam tapes.






Once the shaker is finished, I adhered pink gingham paper onto a card base, then I adhered the shaker onto the pink background. I adhered stamped images onto the shaker using thin double sided foam tapes. 
Finally I put some Pink Blush Jewels to embelish the card.
Look at the beautiful sequins/Jewels/Beads in the shaker pouch! 
This is my favorite moment of cardmaking :)





Copic markers number
YG17-YG13-YG03-YG11
Y38-Y17-Y15
R43-R32-R30
B99-B97-B95-B93
Yr07-YR04
W00~W3

Since spring is all around, I went with soft pastel colors on my card, expressing kites flying over spring breeze. I loved how it turned out. 
Thanks for reading this post. Hope you enjoyed it.
Happy Shopping!

Marge





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous Spring-inspired card, Marge! The pink gingham is such a beautiful base for this darling scene!
    =]

    ReplyDelete