Friday, April 6, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] Simple greeting card using diecut background

Hello, crafy friends!
Welcome to my blog.
Today, I'm sharing a simple card with diecut background using Stacked Edges 2 dies from Pretty Pink Posh, which is so useful in making fun patterns.


I started with multipe diecutting using the hexagon shape die out of copic friendly heavy weight paper.
I then colored each cut using copic markers.
Yellow : Y31-YR21-Y21-Y11
Green : YG03-G21-YG11
Grey : W3-W1-W0
Blue : B95-B93-B91
Brown : E43-E42-E41


All stamped images in the card are from Bunny Friends Stamp set and were colored with copic markers.

After coloring, I cut hexagon diecuts to fit them in the 4.25inch  card base, then I foam mounted them directly onto a white card base.
I then adhered Bunny Friends Stamp set images using foam tapes.



Sentiment was chose from Everyday Greetings set, heat embossed on black cardstock. I used Stitched Speech Bubble dies  to cut the sentiment.  To embelish the card, I adhered various colors of Pretty Pink Posh Jewels here and there.



Thanks for reading, my friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Hope to see you in my next post :)
Marge♡



Visit Pretty Pink Posh for sale information until April 11th.






No comments:

Post a Comment