Sunday, April 15, 2018

[Isabel Cristina] New Release - Magical Bella♡


Hi, friends !
It's a new release day of Isabel Cristina's Digital Stamp Etsy Shop , and the new product for this week is "Magical Bella" set.
If you don't know Isabel Cristina Stamps yet, it is a brand new digital stamps brand owned by a super talented card maker Isabel Cristina. She shows new products every week, and her images are so pretty and lovely. 
You could get a lot of inspirations from her IG account (@isabelcristinanl).

Today I'm showing two cards featuring the Magical Bella set. 
Here goes the first card.



I printed all the images on a Neena White 80lb paper, then cut them using my Scan N Cut machine, and then I colored the images using copic markers.
To make a background, I made an Ivory card base, masked the edges using masking tape, then I ink blended the front base using some of MFT dye inks (Kraft, Natural, In the Buff, Peach Bellini, and Coral Crush from top the bottom). I really loved this color combo look on the Ivory card base. Will surely use it again in my next cards :) 





Then I adhered the images on the card base using double sided foam adhesives. 
I also adhered Pretty Pink Posh Jewels to embellish the card.



The character Bella from Isabel Cristina Stamps is such a lovely girl, I adore her so much, which is why I applied to the Design Team where so many talented card makers all over the world are working together. 



Here's my second card. This time, I tried to make a room. So I gave it a little bit of dimension using some pop up technique. 



I'm sharing a couple of photos to show you the dimensions here.






I also added banner on the floor so that the receiver could also read some messages on the floor that I would write .



I made the outside of the card rather simple.
I added a tag on which the sentiment was printed prior and was cut using Stitched Tags Die from Pretty Pink Posh.. 
To give it a focal point, I added red twine and red enamel dots. 



Thanks for reading this post. Hope you've enjoyed it.
Have a wonderful day !
Marge







1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your beautiful cards, Marge! Thank you so much for making them and thank you very much for all your kind words in the post! Hugs

    ReplyDelete