Saturday, April 28, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] Limited Mothers Day 2018 Kit cards

Hi, there!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 
Did you see the Limited Mothers Day 2018 Card kit from Simon Says Stamp? It is no longer available now, but I believe many of you already purchased it like I did -:)


The parcel arrived yesterday, so I quickly made a pair of cards using the supplies included in the kit with minimal use of other products. 



To begin the firsr card, I trimmed a sheet of floral pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Bliss 6x6 paper pad to a little bit smaller than A2 size. I also made 2 strips and a small fishtail tag from different papers in the same set. 
Next, I adhered the large puffy Love sticker in the upper center of the panel and then adhered the three paper pieces below it. 




Then I picked a sentiment from Mom's Clematis set and heat set it on black cardstock with white embossing powder, and then I foam mounted the sentiment strip on the card. 
I adhered the panel onto an A2 sized card base which I made with an Ivory cardstock that was included in the kit.
Finally I added Peaches and Cream Confetti Sequins here and there. 




For my second card, I used a butterfly patterned diecut from DCWV Paper Lace Mat, which was also a kit content as a window panel for shaker. I adhered a 4×4inch piece of Acetate film on the back of the diecut, then foam mounted the window directly onto a grey colored background panel, which is also from My Mind's Eye Bliss 6x6 paper pad, by using Darice foam double sided strips . 






I heat embossed a sentiment from Mom's Clematis set on a strip made with Dark Chocolate cardstock, then foam mounted it below the shaker.
All the sequins are Peaches and Cream Confetti Sequins .
Finally I adhered it onto an A2, ivory cardbase.



That's it for today. Thanks for reading this posr. I just wanted to share with you how to make cards using only card kit supplies with minimal extra products other than kit items. 
I hope you enjoyed it.



Have a nice day and enjoy your card kit :)

Hugs

Marge



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous cards, Marge! Both are so elegant and are going to be cherished for a long time to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing. mothers day quotes 2019

    ReplyDelete