Saturday, July 7, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] July Card Kit Inspiration


Hi, there!
Hope you are having a good day.
Today, I'm sharing my cards for Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit Inspiration.


I really lovehe fun images and colors full of fun summer vacation mood.

These days, I've been enjoying 9 cards 1 kit projects cause I feel happy when I complete 9 cards gallery and todays inspiration is not no exception. 
 I also tried to use only card kit items as much as I could. 
So here are my cards.




< Card 1 >

I trimmed stamped a flamingo from One Cool Pineapple on 110 Neenah White using Memento Texudo Black Ink and colored it using copic markers (RV29-RV25-RV23-RV21, W1, W0). Sentiment for flanmingo was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink. After I foam mounted the panel onto Doll Pink Card Base using Sizzix foam adhesive, I added hearts stickers from Amy Tangerine "Sunshine and Good Times" sticker book and Simon Says Stamp Summer Gold Sequins



< Card 2>

I picked a piece of hot pink pattern paper from Summer Splash 6x6 paper pack   trimmed it into A2 size and covered it with vellum paper on which sentiment was heat embossed in white. 


I diecut Simon Says Stamp Pink Glitter paper using the Simon Says Stamp Flamingo Die, and I another flamingo diecut out of pink vellum to ground the pink glitter. 
I adhered the panel onto Doll Pink Card Base and embellished the card by adding Simon Says Stamp Summer Gold Sequins


< Card 3 >

I stamped fish and starfish images  from One Cool Pineapple on 80 Neenah White and colored them using copic markers. Then I cut the images using my Scan N Cut machine. I pulled out plain and blue vellum papers and cut freehand to make waves shape. 


I trimmed piece of blue pattern paper from Summer Splash 6x6 paper pack into 4×5.25 inch, and I adhered my vellum waves. Then I glued gold fish and sea critters stickers from Amy Tangerine "Sunshine and Good Times" . I heat embossed the sentiment in white on gray card stock and foam mounted the panel on the top of the card. I adhered the panel onto white scored card base included in the kit. As a final embellishment, I adhered Mermaid Mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh



< Card 4 >

I trimmed a piece of Bristol Paper into 4x5.25 inch and sponged distress oxide inks over the panel. I used Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, and Broken China. I stamped Sun from One Cool Pineapple set on the panel then I applied white pigment ink using masking technique to express sun ray extending from the sun to the ground. I stamped a cactus from One Cool Pineapple on 110 Neenah white and colored it using copic markers and cut it with Scan N Cut.  


I stamped big sentiment on the center then I foam mounted cactus on the bottom of the panel. I used my copic markers to color the ground under the cactus.
Copic colors for Cactus : G29, G17, G07, YG03, YG01, BG13, E18-E15-E13


In order to give the card some visual interest, I adhered small googly eyes on both the Sun and cactus. I added Simon Says Stamp Summer Gold Sequins as final embellishment. 


< Card 5>

I cut 110 Neenah White using SSS Perforated Flaps Dies, and colored upper part using Copic markers (Y00, YG01, YG0000) . I stamped sentiment  from One Cool Pineapple set below the colored area, then I foam mounted pineapple and sun glasses. 


I foam mounted the flap panel onto a piece of pattern paper from Summer Splash 6x6 paper pack , adhered the whole panel onto Neenah Dessert StormCard Base, and I finished off the card by adding Simon Says Stamp Summer Gold Sequins.  
I planned to put my kids' photo inside the flap, but I couldn't as I didn't see right photo at the moment. 



< Card 6 >

I stamped pineapple and watermelon from One Cool Pineapple set, pear and slices of pineapple from Dancing Fruits set on Arches Cold Press watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink, then I watercolored them. I cut the panel using Wonky Rectangles Dies. 


I rounded Natural Twine around the panel several times and put a sentiment tag on it. Sentiment was from Big Greetings 1 set and was heat embossed in white. Finally, adhered the whole panel onto Neenah Dessert Card Base, and I finished off the card by adding Simon Says Stamp Summer Gold Sequins



< Card 7 >

Stamp :  Simon Says Stamp One Cool Pineapple set
Die : MFT Cross Stitch Circle Stax 


Copic markers : R46, R37, R35, R14, G28, G24, E51




< Card 8 > 

Stamps ; None


I simply layered different pattern papers. The top one was also cut from Summer Splash 6x6 paper pack.


< Card 9 >

Stamp :  Simon Says Stamp One Cool Pineapple set
Embellishment : Cacti and bottom sentiments are stickers from Amy Tangerine "Sunshine and Good Times" stickrr book. Enamel dots




The last card is very simple one layer card. The white scored card base and Doll Pink Envelope are also kit items.



Thanks for reading this long post . Hope you will like them !
Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Marge 












1 comment: