Friday, July 20, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh ] Camping Friends cards


Hi, friends!
Today I have two cards to share with you featuring Camping Friends Set by Pretty Pink Posh. 

My first card is a one-layer scene card using masking technique.


To begin , I prepared a piece of 300g cold press watercolor paper of A2 size, then I stamped Camping Friends Set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I used masking technique when necessary. Next, I colored the images using my Zig Clean Real Brush Markers set. I painted the sky with Daniel Smith Prussian Blue and Phthalo Blue (GS) using a big brush and water. 



After I finished coloring, I added splatters of white acrylic ink onto the sky. I them trimmed the edges of the panel a little, followed by adhering it onto card base.



I finished off the card by adding some Sparkling Clear Sequins




For my second card, I wanted to create a lovely camping scene. So this time I cut my images using Camping Friends Coordinating Dies.  I also incoporated some lovely critters and mushrooms from Woodland Critters set.


All the images were colored with Zig Clean Real Brush Markers set. To make a background, I trimmed a piece of Bristol paper of A2 size and masked off the upper two third part with post-it sticky note. Then I ink blended the bottom area using Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  For pink clouds I used an acetate film diecut I hade made using Stitched Borders 2 Dies as a stencil for cloud patterns. I used Distress Ink Tattered Rose for this.



Once the background was done, I stamped a sentiment from Encouraging Greetings Set , then I adhered images using glue and foam tapes. I added Sparkling Clear Sequins and 6mm and 4mm Lime Sorbet Sequins.



That's it for today.
Thank you so much for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed them. 

Have a wonderful day!
Marge ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment