Wednesday, June 20, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] June Release - Good Vibes Collection - Strangeness




Hi, crafty friends!
It's the day of the brand new June Release "Good Vibes" by Simon Says Stamp
Today, I'm sharing my cards featuring "STRANGENESS" stamp set




I watercolored them using Daniel Smith Watercolor Paints and added splatters of dark ink and white ink.


Sentiment was heat embossed in white using Wow Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder. This fine powder helps you a lot to heat emboss small or thin letters. 



After I foam mounted the panel onto Neenah Desert Storm Card Base, I finished it off by adding 4mm Metallic Rose gold6mm Metallic Rose Gold sequins and Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix from Pretty Pink Posh.



The second card was also painted with Daniel Smith Watercolors. I foam mounted the panel onto Island Blue Card Base, and then embellished it using Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix  and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



The Strangeness Stamp Set is such unique in its images and sentiments and I love the quote "There is no beauty without some strangeness".


I was actually inspired by this quote so I added some strangeness in my watercoloring, today. Did you like it?





Thank you for reading this post.
 Happy Shopping !
Marge ♡

www.simonsaysstamp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment