Thursday, June 21, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] Fly Away Friends Cards




Hi, there!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards using the fun Fly Away Friends Stamp Set by Pretty Pink Posh. I think this has been somewhat underestimated set so it is perfect time to show how it is cute and pretty like other stamps from Pretty Pink Posh.

It has three hot air-balloon images with different size, two cute critters faces, one big airplae that is very cool and lots of fun sentiments!
  Hope you will enjoy them!

[ Card 1 ]



I made a custom cloud stencil by dicutting an acetate film with Stitched Borders 2 Dies, then I ink blended A2 sized Bristol Paper using my cloud stencil. I used regular distress inks : Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac , Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick. I mixed 1~2 colors to make various shades when stenciling and then I added splatters of water a little. 

I then stamped Fly Away Friends Set onto 110b Neenah White Paper and colored the images using Copic Markers.
A small balloon image was stamped using a purple dye ink. I then cut the images using Fly Away Coordinating Dies.





[ Card 2 ]


 I made a stamping background using the lovely images fromFly Away Friends Stamp Set. I used Barely Beige ink to make subtle patterns. Then I foam mounted my colored images and adhered the panel onto Peacock Teal Card Base using foam tapes. As a final embellishment, I added some Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix


[ Card 3 ]



I made a top-folded card base using 110b Neenah White Paper, then I masked top and bottom of the front panel using post-it sticky note paper. I ink blended the empty space using my mini distess inks : Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers. Then I splattered water and removed excess water using dry tissue. 



I simply adhered my copic-colored images using foam tapes and stamped sentiments using MISTI tool. The cloud is from Fly A Kite Stamp set. Finshed off thr card by adding Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix

Just FYI, Pretty Pink Posh offers 25% sale for this set while supplies last. Have fun!






Thank you for reading this post.
Enjoy your days!♡
Marge







1 comment:

  1. Wonderful selection of cards Marge! Your ink blending always looks fabulous & you have definitely made me love shaker cards xx

    ReplyDelete