Today I'm going to share a watercolor flower card with you.
I did no line watercoloring on it using Daniel Smith Watercolor paints.
< Step by Step >
1. Prepare A2 sized watercolor panel
2. Stamp an image from Bouquet of Thanks on the paper using distress ink Antique Linen.
3. Watercolor it using wet on wet technique from light to deep colors.
I used No4 brush only.
4. The colors I used are : Quinacridone Rose, Quinacridone Coral, Quinacridone Gold, Prussian Green, Undersea Green, Royal purple, and Black
5. Splatter some inks on the panel
6. Stamp Sentiment : Happy Birthday
7. Die cut the panel into a rectangle, adhere it onto Natural cardbase, and finish off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
I'm entering this into the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge and CAS Watercolour January Challenge.
Thank you for reading this post.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great day!
Stamps : Bouquet of Thanks, Thoughtful Mesaages
Dies : Stitched Wonky Rectangle Die
Sequins : Pretty Pink Posh