Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #64 - Sketch Challenge by Newton's Nook

Hello, friends!
Playing along with Inky Paws Challenge #64 at Newton's Nook Challenge blog, I'm sharing a card today.



Since the challenge #64 is a sketch challenge as shown below, I followed the sketch in making my card.


(Click the image to link to the challenge site)

I used Newton's Rainy Day Stamps and Die set from Newton'a nook.
Coloring was done using copic markers.



Background heart diecut was distressed using Picked Rasberry and Worn Lipstick.
Pattern paper is from Pebbles, and sequins are from Lucy's. 




Thanks for reading this post.
Have a great day!
Marge





4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch! Making it into a shaker card is a fabulous idea! Super fun and cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards always amaze me Marge, I am a big fan of your art. I love this cute shaker and your colouring is flawless. Thanks for playing with us at the Inky Paws Challenge this week, hope to see your creation next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable Marge, and your coloring is wonderful! I'm so glad you played along with us at the Inky Paws Challenge.

    ReplyDelete