Saturday, January 20, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] No line watercoloring of Pretty Petunias and Hummingbirds

Hello, there !
Today I'm sharing a no line watercolor card again. I'm really into watercoloring these days, feeling like spring is just around in these cold snowy days. 

For today's card I used Pretty Petunias and Hummingbid Thanks Stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh



I first stamped the images on a watercolor paper using Antique Linen.
Then I colored them using Daniel Smith Watercolors and a Tim Holtz Waterbrush.




I added several layers using various colors on the petals to give more shades.
Hummingbirds were cut using coordinating dies and foam mounted. 



The Hummingbird Thanks Stamp and dies are now out of stock in PPP Shop, but they'll be back again in a week or two. So don't miss them! 

Thank you for reading this post.
Hope you enjoy your colorikg weekend!
Marge


 Daniel Smith Watercolors I used are :

Quinacridone coral, Quinacridone rose, Alizarin crimpson, Perm Alizarin Crimpson, Quinacridone gold, Quinacridone burnt scarlet, Prussian green, Sap Green, Burnt Umber, Cobalt teal blue (sky) , rich green gold, New gamboage(hummingbirds body),  Ultramarine turquiose(wing)

1 comment:

  1. Marge these darling little birds are my favorite in nature - and I adore yours nearly as much! I've yet to conquer that no-line technique - you have mastered it!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete