Sunday, January 14, 2018

[Ellen Hutson] January Mix It Up Challenge with Concord&9th

Hello, there!
We need to mix Concord&9th and Essentials by Ellen products.
I have several products for each brand, so this looked very exciting.
What shall I choose and mix? It's such a fun question, isn't it? 
So here goes my card.



I chose Cozy Lady set from Essentials by Ellen, Layers of Love Dies and You're My Person Stamp set from Concord&9th.




I colored cozy lady with copic markers, and diecut it using coordinating dies.





  Then, I matched the image with heart cut background.




I cut a few strips from the heart frame to make a small window, inked edges with a distress ink, then stamped a sentiment inside the frame. 




Then I stamped blocked sentiments from "You're My Person" Stamp set, and hand-cut it.



To add cozy feeling, I put some enamel dots. 







Thanks for reading this post.
Enjoy your day!
Marge



3 comments:

  1. WE are JUST like that, Marge!!! Oh I love this darling card! Your coloring is exceptional, and so is your darling design!
    Thanks for stopping by this morning! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card on IG, Marge. I love the way you cut the heart so the sentiment fit inside. Another beautiful design and flawless execution!

    ReplyDelete