Tuesday, December 27, 2022

SSS Reindeer Cards

 


Hi, crafty friends!

It seems late but I'm going to share two Christmas cards which feature some recently released Simon Says Stamp products : Holiday Sparkle , Cozy Hugs, and Hugs Release. For each card, I made a background panel using Spun Glass Embossing Folder, which was splattered with some inks, and then I simply adhered Reindeer Parts Diecuts and Merry Word Diecuts on the panel. 




As Christmas was just around the corner, I needed to quickly make simple cards, and the Reindeer Parts Dies seemed perfect as a focal point for CAS design. FYI, I'm listing the supplies I used for each card below the photo. Hope it'll help. 

 


Supplies : Cream Cardstock, Neenah Desert Storm 100LB, Schoolhouse Red Cardstock, , Vellum, Gold Glitter Cardstock, Distress ink Ground Espresso for ink blending of edges, Prima Metallic Accents , white Pom PomsFoam tape, Bearly Art Glue, Copic Marker R20 & R30, White Gel pen




Supplies : Ivory CardstockNeenah Desert Storm 100LBSchoolhouse Red Cardstock, Neenah Texture Cardstock Brown, White gouache, White crdstock, Distress ink Ground Espresso, Copic Marker R20 & R30, W10,  White Gel pen



That's it for me for today. Thank you for stopping by! 
Happy New Year !

MARGE 








1 comment: