Monday, September 16, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks Card


Hi, everyone! 
Here's another Autumn Greetings Card I made using several products from Pretty Pink Posh. 
Similar to my previous card, I created a stenciled background using the Pumpkin Background Stencil, then I added lovely images from various sets.


Two signboards from Fall Signs Stamp set, and a cute little mouse from Pumpkin Patch Critters Set were used. I chose a great sentiment from Giving Thanks Stamp set. It is all about Thank YOU! 


In order to give some visual interest to my simple looking panel, I splattered with pearl white and gold inks. I wan't sure which color of sequins wood look good on this autumn scene, but I finally found that the rose gold sequins did look perfect together with the autumn colors! I used 6mm Metallic Rose Gold and 4mm Metallic Rosd Gold Sequins



That's it from me for today. Thanks for visiting!

Marge


1 comment:

  1. Marge that darling little mouse has the most beautiful bounty of gifts to be thankful for - don't we all?
    Absolutely love the ombre stenciled background - you are so clever! PPP, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete