Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Fall Borders Watercolor Card

Hi, friends!
Today, I'm going to share a very simple watercolor card made with Fall Borders Stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. This week, Pretty Pink Posh is offering 15% discount for all the items in the Fall category at the same time with the Fall Theme Week going on the PPP blog where beautiful autumn cards inspiration is shared every day. You don't want to miss both of them! 



I stamped Fall Borders on watercolor paper using Distress Ink Tea Dye, then I colored the images using the Karin Brushmarkers. I loved some colors from the set including Burgundy, Olive Black, Sepia, Lush Green and etc.  The birthday sentiment was chosen from the Cupcake Critters Stamp set. Recently, I find that the Metallic Rose Gold Sequins look very well on the autumn color palettes, so I used them again this time. I also added some 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins




Now I finished my card. Doesn't it look so easy and simple to make? I love the Fall Borders Stamp set which makes it possible for anyone to do CAS designs. 



Thanks for your visit!
Hugs

Marge




1 comment: