Sunday, April 28, 2019

Watercolor Spring Floral Scene with Butterflies card from Pretty Pink Posh


Hi, everyone!
I'm going to share a watercolor spring card which features Spring Wreath Stamp Set and Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh

butterfly 1.jpg 

To begin, I trimmed heavyweight watercolor cardstock into A2 size, then I placed negative diecut of larger Scallop Ovals Die on the center to mask it off. The outer space was filled with small images from Spring Wreath Stamp Set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink.


I watercolored all the images using watercolor brush markers from Altenew and I added gold and blue dots on empty space between images using pearl pens which I had bought at a local store. 

butterfly 3.jpg 

Next, I added butterflies from Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set and Butterfly Friends Stamp Set to the scene. 
The sentiment was chosen from Thoughtful Greetings set and was stamped on the center using my mini-MISTI. In turn, I adhered butterflies using Square Foam Adhesives to make them look dimensional. 

butterfly 4.jpg 

Finally, I foam mounted my panel onto A2-sized card base and then I  added Sparkling Clear Sequins4mm Ballerina Pink and 6mm Ballerina Pink Sequins around the scene using micro Glue Dots
I love this cheerful spring mood from all the bright colors I used in my card and I enjoyed coloring those florals and butterflies a lot, which was very relaxing and stress-relieving. 


butterfly 6.jpg 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you will enjoy this.


No comments:

Post a Comment