Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Peonies Background Cards


Hi, everyone!
Today, I'm going to share how to make a pair of cards from one watercolored panel with you. 


I started by stamping a beautiful Pretty Peonies Background Stamp from Simon Says Stamp onto watercolor paper using my stamping platform, then I watercolored the images. 



I diecut the panel using Scalloped Mat Die, then I stamped sentiments from Wreath Greetings Set, on the center of a card base through the oval window. The panel was foam mounted on and I embellished the card with Moonstone sequins.



Since I got an oval-shaped piece from diecutting the watercolored panel, I started to make another card with a similar design. 


So here it is. 

I diecut another panel using Scalloped Mat Die out of white card stock, then I foam mounted it onto Fog Gray card base. I then adhered the previously watercolored oval-shaped diecut in the center. Sentiment was chosen from Messages for Everyday set and was heat embossed in white on Schoolhouse Red Cardstock using Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.



Now, two cards are completed using one watercolored panel. I hope you like the way I made them. 
Thanks for reading and have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment