Saturday, November 5, 2022

Waffle Flower November Release Blog Hop

 Hello, there!

Welcome to the Waffle Flower November Release Blog Hop!


I’m happy to be hopping with the folks from Waffle Flower to show you all the fun new stuff awaiting you on the Waffle Flower website! Be sure to check out each stop in today’s blog hop for fun, inspiration, and chances to win some of these new release goodies! 


Giveaways:

For today’s hop, Waffle Flower is giving away $25 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners. You can leave a comment on this blog and along the hop by 11:59pm EST on Thursday November 10th, 2022 for your chances to win. Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in this blog hop and will be announced on the Waffle Flower Blog on 11/11/2022.

Specials:

From now till November 8th, 2022, all orders placed at waffleflower.com will receive a mysterious gift (No code required!).

For those of you who are new to Waffle Flower, they have a Last Chance section on their website that lists many goodies for 25% off until they are gone! This would be a great place to start your collection! And don’t forget to check out their monthly Flash Sales!

 

I'm going to share with you seven cards for the new release, today.  

My first two cards are featuring Outlined Hearts Die .


First, I die cut it out of watercolor paper, and I colored the Outlined Hearts diecuts using Mijello Mission Gold watercolor set. I die cut the hearts outlines three times and glued them layer by layer to add some dimension. 



I trimmed another watercolor panel into 4.25"x5.5" for a backdrop, and I lightly colored the center using DS and let it dry. All the edges were distressed using a paper distresser. 



Next, I glued the hearts outline on the panel and inlayed watercolored hearts. In order to give some interesting look, I added lots of splatters of darker paint, white gouache and metallic gold ink. 



A sentiment from Oversized Heart Stamp Set were heat embossed in gold on a vellum strip and I glued both sides of the strip onto the back of the panel. 



Moving on to the second card, I prepared a red backdrop panel by diecutting dark red cardstock with Fancy Frames Die, then I created negative cut window of Outlined Hearts Die on the center. I adhered the panel onto gray colored striped pattern paper, then I in layed white diecut of Outlined Hearts Die, which I glued three to four layers for dimensional look. 



I then adhered various colors of clear jewels into each heart well so that it looked like a shaker. But it's not a shaker ! Once again, I mounted sentiment block from Oversized Heart Stamp Set on top, and adhered the card front onto the same colored cardbase. 



For embellishment, I adhered a couple of white heart clay confettis, which added lovelier look to the card.



The next two cards mainly feature the Quilted Hearts Texture Die

For this card, I started with making gradient black and grey panel using watercoloring. I let the panel dry and then ran it through a cutting maching with Quilted Hearts Texture Die. I added darker shades to the heart by applying Black Soot DO ink through Quilted Hearts Coloring Stencil on top of the panel. I splattered with white gouache and metallic gold inks over the panel. 



Next, I adhered sentiments that were made using Oversized Heart Combo. For more embellishment, I watercolored hearts from Outlined Hearts  diecut pieces in red, yellow, and indigo, then I adhered them around the sentiment.  



I foam mounted my panel onto gray cardstock and finished off the card. 


For the second card, I decided to go with an infinity shaker. I made similar watercolor panel with Quilted Hearts Texture Die, then I heat embossed all the four edges in gold using versamark ink and gold embossing powder. 


I used OHP film to make infinity shaker pouch. It is thinner than the usual acetate sheets, so I can easily make score lines and fold it. I put lots of  sequins, confettis, and hearts clay confettis into the pouch, and sealed the shaker off. 


After I glued Oversized Heart Word Die cut which was colored with pink dye ink, I adhered the shaker onto a card base made with plum cardstock. 




Now, here're the last three cards which showcase the Quilted Hearts Coloring Stencil

For the first card, I cut a piece of Bristol paper with Quilted Hearts Texture Die, then I ink blended it lightly with DO Tattered Rose and Dried Marigold. I then placed Quilted Hearts Coloring Stencil - that matches with Quilted Hearts Texture Die - onto the panel, and applied various colors of dye inks through the stencil. 


For the larger hearts, I gave gradient colors from violet, pink to orange and for the smaller hearts, I colored in with puprple, navy, light blue and teal inks. You can use any colors of inks you have in your stash. 
 
I added splatters of inks, white gouache and gold metallic inks all over the panel, then I addhered sentiments from Oversized Heart Combo



Next is a duo of same design with different color palettes. 



I made colored panels with Quilted Hearts Texture Die and Quilted Hearts Coloring Stencil using various dye inks. To make front panels, I die cut ivory cardstock Nesting Portrait Arches Die and lightly colored them using a blending brush. 


I then foam mounted the front window panel onto my hearts backdrop. Before adhering them together, I made a vellum strip on which sentiments were heat embossed and glued it on the back of fron panel. The card base was made with eggplant cardstock. 



FYI, dye ink colors I used for the first card are Blush, Rouge, Coral Berry, Crimson, Velvet, Nimbus, Lagoon, Teal Cave, Galactic Stream from altenew. 



For the second card, I used Sicilian Amber, Yellow Ochre, Pumpkin Pie, Amethyst, Grape Agate, Plum, Andromeda, Firebrick, Orange Cream, Rouge, Coral Berry, and Crimson. 




That's it for me today. Thank you for reading this post.
 Next on the hop is Channin Pelletier
Be sure to visit other blogs given in the blog hop list below ! Enjoy! 

     - Blog Hop Full List - 


It's Grab Bag Time!


Grab Bags for up to 75% savings! *
Only Available from November 15th to November 30th each year.
Gift it to a friend or surprise yourself with some wonderful goodies! **

Choose from 3 types of bags:
Combos (stamps with matching dies)
Dies (stand-alone dies and nesting dies)
Stamps (stamps only)
You can purchase all types but each type is limited to 1 per customer. ***

* All grab bag sales are final, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
** If you have purchased a grab bag or last chance items from us before, or participated in our past sales, there might be overlaps.
*** No overlap among different types of bags.













23 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I LOVE all the hearts! The splatters and colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards and this release! Graphic and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty... love the watercolor backgrounds ❤️ 💙 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I think my favorite is the first one - white card with those gorgeous brightly colored hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the contrasting variety of designs in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww shaker cards. My fav. All are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dark grey. Makes a statement.
    The shakers are fun. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular cards!
    Thanks for sharing so many wonderful ways to use the products in this fun new release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful cards, so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an array of wonderful cards! Two faves: your watercolored hearts and the edge-to-edge shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hearts & splatters & shakers. Oh, my!!!
    Just love each & every card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful cards! Love the designs.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Love the ones with the outlined hearts! The quilted hearts texture die is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Beautiful cards! I love the watercolored hearts on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards and so much inspiration of how to use all of these hearts--from shakers to serious and pretty. Thanks so much for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad I read the description about the red card. I was sure it was a shaker but you so cleverly "disguised" it as one. It's really clever and very pretty! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! At first glance i thought it was a shaker!! So cool how you made it look like one! ❤️❤️ love the watercoloured outline hearts too! Great for rainbow designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card arrangements. The splatters really add to the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such beautiful cards! Love your watercolours hearts design! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Marge -
    You used two of my faves from the new release -- the Outline Hearts die and the Quilted Hearts die. Your cards are amazing. The variety is remarkable and I love the wide array of colors and styles. TFS-
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful layouts! I really like your shaker card with the Outlined Hearts Die! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete