Sunday, August 25, 2019

Reverse Confetti Lemonade Stand Card


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today, I'm sharing a card using the Lemonade Stand Stamp set from the new release at Reverse Confetti. This is the last card I've shared for the two months as a guest designer for Reverse Confetti. I'm so grateful to Jennifer, Amy and Fetti Crew for giving such a precious opportunity to me. I had so much fun! 



I started by stamping and coloring the Lemonade Stand Stamp set using Copic Markers, I then cut the images using the Lemonade Stand Confetti Cuts. I adore this stamp set so much that I had wanted to use it again in my future card(s).



I cut a piece of colorful dotted pattern paper from Sun & Sea 6x6 Paper Pad into A2 size and adhered it onto a navy colored card base.



I foam mounted a white Grid Stitched Tag in a diagonal direction, and then I adhered my colored images around the tag. In order to add lemon-full mood to the card, I added a yellow ribbon on the top of the tag.



The sentiment from Lemonade Stand Stamp set was heat embossed in white on navy cardstock. Finally, I embellished my card with some iridescent sequins.



That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll have a wonderful day.

Marge





3 comments:

  1. Marge, this is darling! Thanks so much for all the gorgeous projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think they should invite you to stay, Marge - I'm not LION, that's the cutest lemonade stand I've seen - and I've seen at least one in my neighborhood every day this Summer!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the elements and your fun details. Adorable card, Marge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete