Monday, August 19, 2019

Reverse Confetti August Stock Your Stash Challenge


Hi, friends! I'm back with a new card for the Stock Your Stash Challenge going on over at the Reverse Confetti Blog. This is a monthly challenge where you can apply your card(s) or project(s) which fit the theme during the whole month. And the theme for August Challenge is Wedding




Here's my take on it. 


I started by stamping and coloring Cake & Champagne Set using my Copic Markers. I then cut the images using the Cake & Champagne Confetti Cuts




I rounded white & gold ribbon around the hearts cover panel and then I foam mounted Hex Tag on it, which was embellished with heart-shaped eyelet. Before mounting the tag, I stamped sentiment from the Cake & Champagne Set. 


In turn, I adhered my colored images including the floral bouquets and wine glasses around the tag. Finally, I embellished my card with some iridescent sequins. 


Thanks for reading today's post. Reverse Confetti is having a 20% sale for summer which goes through today, so you don't want to miss the chance! 






Circle of Hearts Cover Panel Confetti cuts



< Challenge Information >





There will be a new Stock Your Stash challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month. The SYS link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th of the month. Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!You may enter as many times as you wish.Use #SYSChallenge when playing along with this challenge.There will be a random winner selected each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store. The winner of the challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment